-
February 8th, 2004, 09:48 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Compared to what the Germans did....you're lucky with your American translation, believe me. I've got all 12 japanese manga, the first volume of TokyoPop's edition as well as the first German one and the rank is absolutely clear:
1. Japanese (of course [img]smile.gif[/img]
2. US
3. German
The German tanslation is that boring, it kills every gag and Yuki talks in a way that makes him seem as stupid as peace of...bread or something. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
-
February 9th, 2004, 12:23 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Just got Gravi 4 yesterday. They spelled Tatsuha's name wrong. o.o|| Currently re-reading the manga with the text translations. The free mini poster was nifty though.
Does anyone know the correct spelling of Taki? In one of the artbooks I've seen it spelled Taki but I know it's pronounced Tachi. Confused... T.T
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks